First Light Festival Community Interest Company is looking for a freelance Finance Co-ordinator to join our team. First Light Festival C.I.C. is a young social enterprise which produces First Light Festival, a unique non-stop 24 hour celebration of arts and culture taking place on Lowestoft seafront.
We're looking for someone with excellent numerical skills and a strong attention to detail, experience in finance management including multiple stakeholders (funding bodies, local authority, Government, private sponsorship); ideally with knowledge of Xero, who is experienced in preparing and analysing management accounts and monitoring budgets. Knowledge of the cultural, not-for-profit sector would be advantageous.
This will be an interesting and varied role, with key responsibilities including:
• Establishing and maintaining effective finance procedures.
• Preparing management accounts and reports
• Monitoring and updating cash flow
• Bank reconciliations
• Supporting transactional functions including income and expenditure ledgers
• Raising, tracking and processing invoices
• Support smooth running of financial processes during festival period, including floats and petty cash
• Preparing information for external accountant
This is a flexible freelance contract of between one and two days a week reflective of project schedules until September 2020, with possibility to extend subject to funding.
The fee is £130 per day and you would be based at our office in Lowestoft
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to Lizzie Hall, Project Manager via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications is 12pm Friday 7 February 2020. Interviews will be held in Lowestoft the following week.